• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Virginia looking nice right now. That’s how u do strong storms early afternoon. By the time they reach NC tonight they will Peter deter pee pee out.

Did I miss something? Why is the coronavirus thread locked?
Yeah it looks like most of the posts were deleted but that thread does nothing but cause arguments and require moderation. Maybe ill unlock it one day until then CV related issues can be discussed in banter

I went up to Oklahoma yesterday to play some Texas Hold 'Em. Raked in $300 (left with a little less than that though as I lost some playing on the slots).

That place was a mad house and the vast majority of folks didn't have on a mask. What is COVID and what pandemic?

I went up to Oklahoma yesterday to play some Texas Hold 'Em. Raked in $300 (left with a little less than that though as I lost some playing on the slots).

That place was a mad house and the vast majority of folks didn't have on a mask. What is COVID and what pandemic?
A thing of the past, covid is to me something that if you get, you get it, just like any other virus

I’m terrible at gambling. I lose money every time. You give me some property on the other hand and I’ll make some money.

Yeah it looks like most of the posts were deleted but that thread does nothing but cause arguments and require moderation. Maybe ill unlock it one day until then CV related issues can be discussed in banter
I got tested today since I moved to a new hospital in Madison Wisconsin! The first time I’ve had a CV test! That damn swab, literally hits your brain!

I haven't worn a mask in like 2 weeks still have yet to hear anyone say anything and I go inside numerous restaurants with doordash

Since when has it become a racial privilege to post in a weather forum I’m not allowed to touch anything but whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back