• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all got the wrong guy, I just got a lot of love in my heart ! Now if you want fruity fro is your guy, he sent a message this morning , right after waking up saying he will never stop chasing @Sleet City USA

Y’all got the wrong guy, I just got a lot of love in my heart ! Now if you want fruity fro is your guy, he sent a message this morning , right after waking up saying he will never stop chasing @Sleet City USA
You're posts are like SouthernWx MadLibs. never know what name or adverb / adjective might be coming, and often in some random order.

And we need to get approval for a thread before Skittles fills up this whole thread with his beach plans.
I’m in love , your obsession with me grows ! Me and fro were actually planning a beach trip might as wel expand it to y’all and make it Florida. I was gon take him to a hood party in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

I’m in love , your obsession with me grows ! Me and fro were actually planning a beach trip might as wel expand it to y’all and make it Florida. I was gon take him to a hood party in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
You're responding to your new name quite well.

You're responding to your new name quite well.
Ehhh, it’s funny . Humor is humor , still a bit unoriginal . Besides I like to entertain , if I was fighting it , that would make me seem gay . It’s always the people who fight it that are gay.

I guess it's going to be one of *THOSE* Summers...

610temp.new.gif

814temp.new.gif
'

610prcp.new.gif

814prcp.new.gif

Oh god Auburn at Penn State in week 3 is prime time ABC. Perfect opportunity to further expose Bo Nix as a bad QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back