• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hacked the zoysia out back and ran the weed eater for about 2.5 hours after work. I’m only 32 and almost to the point where I want to hire someone to do my yard work. ---- this sh**. Over it.

Well. Actually
[/QUOTE
Nah I was referring to my big cousin @Bham 99 . I’d be scarred for life if @Tarheel1 was my dad . Imagine how scarred his kids are !
You need to get it straight, am I your cousin or your dad??? The family roles seem to be confusing for you. I can't be everything to you. I'm sorry.

Have you seen his son? Dude is 12 and 8 ft 6
Height is overrated! I mean it’s really only good for basketball and helping short people reach the top shelf in the grocery store and possibly changing an occasional light bulb with no step stool, and or opening ceiling vents , that’s about it!

Height is overrated! I mean it’s really only good for basketball and helping short people reach the top shelf in the grocery store and possibly changing an occasional light bulb with no step stool, and or opening ceiling vents , that’s about it!
Nah, the massive height you and your son are is probably too much but a solid 6 foot to 6 foot 2 would be nice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back