• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time is coming for me to cheer on tropical storms, and have the general public ridicule me for it. They always respond, you want damage to property, death, and chaos, picking the most extreme situations to argue at me. I know, there are situations that tropical storms can cause a lot of headache, but for the most part they provide rain and wind with minimal hazards. If the drought is big and expansive enough, yes I'll roll the dice with the tropical system as I see a big drought more damaging than some 30 mph winds and rain.

Don't know if anyone is following the senior PGA but the tournament this weekend is less than a mile from my apartment lol it ended early today due to the weather but I saw quite a few people at lunch when I was dashing and even delivered to a house overlooking the course

Very cool simulator - follow a rain drop of water all the way to the sea, starting anywhere in the continental USA.

Look at the difference 5 miles makes on either side of where I live.

5 Miles east...
1622214173580.png

5 Miles South or West

1622214199655.png

My Address

1622214268046.png

Very cool simulator - follow a rain drop of water all the way to the sea, starting anywhere in the continental USA.

So just like our toilet water in Dallas, it flows right down to the sewer...I mean Houston. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back