• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shortages go even further! There’s shortages of literally everything right now . Bojangles has been out of chicken supremes for a week , no sauce at the chic fil a etc . It’s only going to get worse as inflation is realized . Hope everyone enjoyed splashing your unnecessary stimulus check . Though stimulus checks aren’t even the main reason for inflation they are a small portion of the money printed which went to companies , foreign nations , and now to fund Greta thunbergs tears . Enjoy !

I got gas today(had to kind of required for doordash lol) and the station wasn't even crowded no sign of panic sucks to suck lol

Oh and the chicken wings at least have been an issue for over a month

The shortages go even further! There’s shortages of literally everything right now . Bojangles has been out of chicken supremes for a week , no sauce at the chic fil a etc . It’s only going to get worse as inflation is realized . Hope everyone enjoyed splashing your unnecessary stimulus check . Though stimulus checks aren’t even the main reason for inflation they are a small portion of the money printed which went to companies , foreign nations , and now to fund Greta thunbergs tears . Enjoy !
I don’t think there is a shortage of BBWs, so I’ve got plenty to eat!

I give up . Can people calm down , spread the word it’s up and running now sit your asses at the house you greedy bastards filling every single day .
I got gas today, I was down to 3/4 full! Scary stuff

First they said don’t worry inflation won’t be a problem , now they are shocked and surprised “ wow we didn’t forecast this” when every fat ass keyboard neckbeard with a high school diploma who only understood more money more inflation could have told you this . Now they are saying don’t worry it’s temporary. How ------- stupid do they think we are ?

Toilet paper shortage coming ! This really is becoming like Venezuela !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back