• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers we find ways to ef up everytime, would probably be lots of storms before but geez 371D82D2-4857-4130-A72D-1C277DFA71D6.png87367BFB-06EE-4535-B368-DAB272A4A6E1.pngBCD2FC0B-63E1-4FF3-9786-4CD2D011812E.png

We are going to cut this off like last year
Can’t last forever nothing does , and these weenies picked the worst part of the year to ask for well below normal weather . They are about to empty their below normal weather bank account before it really matters !

Can’t last forever nothing does , and these weenies picked the worst part of the year to ask for well below normal weather . They are about to empty their below normal weather bank account before it really matters !
Eh..

Get caught in the right spot in the extended we see no below normal lol

Eh..

Get caught in the right spot in the extended we see no below normal lol
Weather is cool. I like being on the down stuck in a cool cycle because of the anticipation for the warm side of things . It will come eventually , otherwise almost certainly we finish this year below normal . Honestly we really might .

Weather is cool. I like being on the down stuck in a cool cycle because of the anticipation for the warm side of things . It will come eventually , otherwise almost certainly we finish this year below normal . Honestly we really might .
Well those new normals might be too high

Well those new normals might be too high
For some places they very well maybe . Cough Charlotte! Ours are only .35 higher than 81-10 . Will be funny as I wonder if Charlotte has a lot more below normal months next few years lol....

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back