• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are panic buying in Florida and don’t even really use our pipeline, geez our country is full of boomer zoomer idiots (no offense to the smart boomers here)
There was a guy out here who filled a whole steel barrel and his boat . Ought to get shot and hung in public for everyone to see. I’m a big fan of medieval punishments .

I'll go Saturday when the prices go back down and everyone is sitting at home with their extra gummy ethanol
I have a quarter left , more than enough for me to run my little errands around town. Been eyeing the gas stations in hopes one of them presents an opportunity to fill up but the ones that have gas have massive lines and I refuse to wait in them . Saturday it is , hoping we get lucky and it’s easier tomorrow or Friday but the issue is the shortage people created will delay when things do return to normal. Good job people .

Didn’t realize it’s been 50 last 2 hours . Toasty , now we are only 2 degrees below the avg January monthly high roughly . Maybe we can get to February weather by tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back