• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

PVC's are not uncommon among the general population and some folks don't even know they have them. HOWEVER, if you feel faint or short of breath when you are having them, get to a doctor of hospital asap because then it is very possibly AFIB

It's when they become couplets, bijeminy, or trijeminy that it becomes an issue. Most of the times PVC'S occur due to stress or excessive caffeine or nicotine intake.

Zulu is 5 hours ahead of the east coast. Add however many hours you're behind east coast time to get your Zulu time. During Daylight Saving Time it drops to 4 hours difference on the east coast.

So 18z, is 3 pm EST?

Cant beat a good ole Massey my granddaddy had a few.

Largest purchase money wise I’ve made besides my house and land. I’ve been looking at buying one for five years now while borrowing my dads Kubota L39(which is a great tractor in its on right) and finally my finances are good enough to be comfortable about buying one.

It will make things so much easier and I can do so much with it.

Dang, looks like I have AFib

Doctor diagnose you yet? If not, you’ll have to wear a holter monitor for at least 24 hours. Afib effects one in nine African-Americans before the age of 80 and is the most widely seen heart arrhythmia in the US and is associated with significant bad outcomes that include stroke, heart failure, and increased death. Studies also confirm a decreased atrial fibrillation incidence in African Americans (41% lower risk of being diagnosed than Caucasians).

Edit: afib when caught early is treatable through medication. It’s really dangerous though (not the meds, but the arrhythmia) because it can cause you to throw clots which can cause pulmonary embolisms and myocardial infarctions (heart muscle death commonly known as heart attacks).

Doctor diagnose you yet? If not, you’ll have to wear a holter monitor for at least 24 hours. Afib effects one in nine African-Americans before the age of 80 and is the most widely seen heart arrhythmia in the US and is associated with significant bad outcomes that include stroke, heart failure, and increased death. Studies also confirm a decreased atrial fibrillation incidence in African Americans (41% lower risk of being diagnosed than Caucasians).

Edit: afib when caught early is treatable through medication. It’s really dangerous though (not the meds, but the arrhythmia) because it can cause you to throw clots which can cause pulmonary embolisms and myocardial infarctions (heart muscle death commonly known as heart attacks).
Nor truly confirmed yet but yesterday I called my doctor and they said that’s what there worried about, I have all of the issues, fast heart rate at times (it just happens randomly then goes), palpitations, muscle twitches and it gets really really bad when I have caffeine or when I don’t drink enough water, it gives me really bad anxiety at times as well, ever since I had asymptomatic COVID 19, it’s been bad (was not a issue before at all) and oh yeah I’m Hispanic, how does it effect that population

Nor truly confirmed yet but yesterday I called my doctor and they said that’s what there worried about, I have all of the issues, fast heart rate at times (it just happens randomly then goes), palpitations, muscle twitches and it gets really really bad when I have caffeine or when I don’t drink enough water, it gives me really bad anxiety at times as well, ever since I had asymptomatic COVID 19, it’s been bad (was not a issue before at all) and oh yeah I’m Hispanic, how does it effect that population

Second highest incidence behind Caucasian. I’m in that boat with you. There are instances of cardiomyopathy with CoVid from what I’ve seen. You need to make an appointment with a cardiologist. Please. I’m kinda worried about you brother.

My blood pressure has been wack ever since I got over covid.

My blood pressure has been wack ever since I got over covid.
Yeah it’s after effects are nasty, that post covid stuff hit me hard early summer (really fatigued, felt like I was about to just drop down and die/black out, severe heart palps, fast heart rate, I notice ever since I stopped drinking soda/cut caffeine/more water, I haven’t had major issues at all, just seems like I’ll get those little minor episodes of heart palps /fast heart rate, especially when I’m laying down at night, but it bothers me

He kinda grew on me over the years with all the stupid things he would say he sure was a character. The only person ive ever had to block was Mack from simpson NOW that guys a TROLL one of the reasons i left AMWX.
What happened to Mack ? He seems to be an interesting character . Wonder if he is still around ...

I've tried like hell to find that article on birdman falling in the yadkin during a flood. I know someone posted it on AMWX back in the day I'll snoop through old posts from years ago its killing me I gotta find it.

Back