• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Man, idk what’s goin on here but I ran into a bunch of women that all ended badly all at the same time roughly .

I was teaching my class and I see on my roster ... muscles ! Now I grew up with muscles and she go to school with me now. They called her muscles cuz she played softball and was a bit stocky but she done slimmed down . So I tried to talk to her over the summer and she ghosted me. Chic #1

Now , I ain’t recognize the name but there was another girl signed up for my class who I used to mess with. Then one day ---- went bad for me personally and I was in a bad spot and i cut her off . Ghosted her . Chic #2

Now this one , we friendly and I honestly think she messin with me again but I ain’t going for it . Anyhow I had tried to go out with her and she bailed on me 2 weeks after saying yea. Learned my lesson not to plan too far out and make it immediate. She pulled up after class too. Chic#3

Now this one is heartbreaking . I really liked her and didn’t go for it because I truly liked her and was afraid ( rare of me but i come from a different world than these kids out here) and ended up tryna get with her best friend which then made it bad . I tried to reconnect again over the summer but it ain’t go well. Well I saw a bud and went to say hi not noticing her ... when i did it was too late . Chic # 4

All that in 1 hour time span. Like dang .

So happy for you. Congrats!

I was gonna wait til I went back in a few weeks but one popped up that was better than the others I was watching and I just couldn't let it pass by

It's been crazy ever since this idea started about 2 months ago but everything along the way has felt so right and even today I've felt like a huge weight is off my shoulders

Man, idk what’s goin on here but I ran into a bunch of women that all ended badly all at the same time roughly .

I was teaching my class and I see on my roster ... muscles ! Now I grew up with muscles and she go to school with me now. They called her muscles cuz she played softball and was a bit stocky but she done slimmed down . So I tried to talk to her over the summer and she ghosted me. Chic #1

Now , I ain’t recognize the name but there was another girl signed up for my class who I used to mess with. Then one day orange went bad for me personally and I was in a bad spot and i cut her off . Ghosted her . Chic #2

Now this one , we friendly and I honestly think she messin with me again but I ain’t going for it . Anyhow I had tried to go out with her and she bailed on me 2 weeks after saying yea. Learned my lesson not to plan too far out and make it immediate. She pulled up after class too. Chic#3

Now this one is heartbreaking . I really liked her and didn’t go for it because I truly liked her and was afraid ( rare of me but i come from a different world than these kids out here) and ended up tryna get with her best friend which then made it bad . I tried to reconnect again over the summer but it ain’t go well. Well I saw a bud and went to say hi not noticing her ... when i did it was too late . Chic # 4

All that in 1 hour time span. Like dang .
Bruh, where them thiccc girls at!

PVC's are not uncommon among the general population and some folks don't even know they have them. HOWEVER, if you feel faint or short of breath when you are having them, get to a doctor of hospital asap because then it is very possibly AFIB

The motherclucker was perma banned ?
Nobody saw that coming...........lol Poor guy ill never forget back 09 or 10 he made local news here when he had to be rescued from the yadkin river that had flooded. Got to close taking pics or somthing stupid......Guys a legend lmao

What’s 18z in real time? 6pm? Do you just subtract 12 from Zulu time and get the hour?

#bringbirdmanbackillmoderate
He kinda grew on me over the years with all the stupid things he would say he sure was a character. The only person ive ever had to block was Mack from simpson NOW that guys a TROLL one of the reasons i left AMWX.

Last edited:
What’s 18z in real time? 6pm? Do you just subtract 12 from Zulu time and get the hour?

Zulu is 5 hours ahead of the east coast. Add however many hours you're behind east coast time to get your Zulu time. During Daylight Saving Time it drops to 4 hours difference on the east coast.

Back