• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Just installed EA Game hub on my XBox. If anyone is on there or XBox live, add me @tramadoc1970

I stay away from sodas now except for sprite and no

Ok. Normally those are the two things that cause palpitations. Sometimes they’re caused by PVC’s (premature ventricular contractions). That’s an extra electrical impulse between the closing of the ventricle and opening of the atria.

Have to pick your moments for sure

Plenty of alone time material (if you catch my drift) if you like women who you can use for warmth when it’s cold and shade for when it’s hot. Lot of pics of Tundra Wookiee’s in there. Some dudes seem to like women who carry around snacks in their pockets 24/7.

Plenty of alone time material (if you catch my drift) if you like women who you can use for warmth when it’s cold and shade for when it’s hot. Lot of pics of Tundra Wookiee’s in there. Some dudes seem to like women who carry around snacks in their pockets 24/7.

Right, beached style. <--- and that isn't a typo...

Back