• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Today's the first day in 15 months that I've been able to travel out of my house to visit my agents. It was so weird having to get ready in a hurry and get out of the door. This is the downward slide I'm going to get fat again drinking crap like this...ha20210623_114008.jpg

Today's the first day in 15 months that I've been able to travel out of my house to visit my agents. It was so weird having to get ready in a hurry and get out of the door. This is the downward slide I'm going to get fat again drinking crap like this...haView attachment 85716
Welcome back!

Today blows, I hope all the people praising the comfort of this spring like day are happy when it’s 70 in January and not complaining ! Something tells me they won’t be happy . Very winter like atmospheric pattern right now with very high amplitudes . This was a what the year without a summer was like.

Today blows, I hope all the people praising the comfort of this spring like day are happy when it’s 70 in January and not complaining ! Something tells me they won’t be happy . Very winter like atmospheric pattern right now with very high amplitudes . This was a what the year without a summer was like.
What's so bad about it?

What's so bad about it?
It’s not summer ! Can’t swim in this weather , or at least enjoyably . What’s so bad about 70 in January ( not you in particular pretty sure you enjoy it when it happens )? Either way it’s pleasant but not what I want .

It’s not summer ! Can’t swim in this weather , or at least enjoyably . What’s so bad about 70 in January ( not you in particular pretty sure you enjoy it when it happens )? Either way it’s pleasant but not what I want .
Yeah if I had access to a pool I'd probably be pissed but I'll take today and tomorrow just like I'll take a 70 or 2 in winter. I will still take this over 96/72 year round

Yeah if I had access to a pool I'd probably be pissed but I'll take today and tomorrow just like I'll take a 70 or 2 in winter. I will still take this over 96/72 year round
Have a pool and I love this weather, sitting next to the pool with a beer works pretty well too. My kid will still swim she doesn't care.

I'm with you, if the price we have to pay for this spring/summer's weather is a mild winter then they can have it.

Agree with that. Don't want an indian summer and wait til late Dec for winter.

Back