• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Anyone here ever travel on Amtrak Train? I leave tonight from Columbia SC going to Ft Lauderdale. My first time on Amtrak. Going to visit son

Not sure what to expect with train delays due to Elsa. This train is the Silver Star 91 which actually goes over to Tampa before coming back East to Pam beach and ft Lauderdale. Train is running today as it left New York on time earlier today.

just didn’t know if when we get to around Jacksonville in morning if Tampa area looks bad will they just delay moving forward? Trains have to be as concerned with flooding as high winds. Looks like most weather won’t arrive until later on Tuesday. We should be in Tampa around noon for a 15 minute stop before we head back East. Just trying to mentally prepare

Anyone here ever travel on Amtrak Train? I leave tonight from Columbia SC going to Ft Lauderdale. My first time on Amtrak. Going to visit son

Not sure what to expect with train delays due to Elsa. This train is the Silver Star 91 which actually goes over to Tampa before coming back East to Pam beach and ft Lauderdale. Train is running today as it left New York on time earlier today.

just didn’t know if when we get to around Jacksonville in morning if Tampa area looks bad will they just delay moving forward? Trains have to be as concerned with flooding as high winds. Looks like most weather won’t arrive until later on Tuesday. We should be in Tampa around noon for a 15 minute stop before we head back East. Just trying to mentally prepare
Been a while but I have ridden the Piedmont line from Raleigh to Charlotte and it’s enjoyable , seats are comfortable and large . Train cars clean. I like the family seating .

SouthernWx has two active ghosts (@Ghost in SC and @ghost1 in AL). This is quite the haunted BB. Beware as they have the SE surrounded! :eek:

And then there's @GhoztWx as a bonus!

I swam 4 laps in an Olympic sized pool and went about as hard as I could go today, and boy am I sore.

Man I'm out of shape lmfao.
Being sore is awesome , makes for some great sleep and massaging sore muscles is the best feeling ever . I’m nearly always sore . Literally almost every day of the year I am sore !

Back