• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Went into Tractor supply and spotted Cornish X chicks on clearance for a buck a piece. The lady then told my wife if we buy all thirty they will give us them for 0.50c a piece. Dang......
So you have 30 chickens now

So you have 30 chickens now

That actually makes around 50 chickens along with 20 ducks. The good news is the Cornish X is a strictly meat bird that you butcher at 12 weeks. The bad news is I need some much better knives.

The Cornish X runs $3 a bird at tractor supply and $4 at a hatchery like Murray Mcmurray.

Such a tease , look at bottom of picture . He was so close to having them in the picture .
Haha I'm honestly surprised they aren't. In all honesty I'm not sure how I'm going to drink this thing since red oak doesn't last as long. I figure I'll blast some mortars off and that will sort itself out.

Reactions: SD
Haha I'm honestly surprised they aren't. In all honesty I'm not sure how I'm going to drink this thing since red oak doesn't last as long. I figure I'll blast some mortars off and that will sort itself out.
Told you, throw a kegger! The forum can help you out here .

Sounds like a JoCo celebration if I ever heard one

Hi all, quick question, my storm radar app on my phone has quit working. I'm looking for a new app and need some suggestions. I want something that shows a good resolution radar return, maybe a future cast and a location pin would be a great bonus. My other app was a free app, but I dont mind paying for something if it's good. Been looking through the play store and didn't see anything right off hand I particularly liked, so I thought I'd ask you guys for some suggestions :). TIA!

Hi all, quick question, my storm radar app on my phone has quit working. I'm looking for a new app and need some suggestions. I want something that shows a good resolution radar return, maybe a future cast and a location pin would be a great bonus. My other app was a free app, but I dont mind paying for something if it's good. Been looking through the play store and didn't see anything right off hand I particularly liked, so I thought I'd ask you guys for some suggestions :). TIA!
Radar scope or radar omega are the best paid versions. I can't really speak for what's free but I'm sure there are good ones out there

Back