• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I have been posting pictures of the cool upcoming nights lol
Then you’ll post 850 temps instead of ground temps on the 240 CANADIAN .. just astounding that’s like me posting the 850s in the heart of winter showing below freezing temps and snow potential but we actually got low level air coming in from the south giving us 45 degree rain (this is all coming from a place of joking and kind hearted banter in the wammy thread where fun is suppose to happen)

Then you’ll post 850 temps instead of ground temps on the 240 CANADIAN .. just astounding that’s like me posting the 850s in the heart of winter showing below freezing temps and snow potential but we actually got low level air coming in from the south giving us 45 degree rain (this is all coming from a place of joking and kind hearted banter in the wammy thread where fun is suppose to happen)
Last spring you was posting hour 300 maps saying there was potential lol

I am ready for fall color pictures in the mountains tho, missed it last year not gonna miss it this year ! Only way that would eff it up is working on the weekends
I’ve got one maybe two shots to get up there. Gonna make the most of it. Really really rooting for consistent cold in late September since the only guaranteed trip I have is in early October

Who would like to see me create maps like this for say Boone, Asheville, Hickory?

I am ready for fall color pictures in the mountains tho, missed it last year not gonna miss it this year ! Only way that would eff it up is working on the weekends
Nothing beats bringing your own lunch to Stone Mountain and sitting under the shelter with gusty leaf blown breezes.

⛄️ Olof October Outdoors ⛄️ ? ? Octopus October ? ?

Last edited:
Nothing beats bringing your own lunch to Stone Mountain and sitting under the shelter with gusty leaf blown breezes.
How’s the dew point? I just had Bojangles for the first time in 14 months yesterday!?

Back