• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I wonder how the warm weenies will spin the end of summer .. after late next week pools will close cause the temperatures will be too cold .. night time lows actually hitting 50s regularly .. fall is coming warm weenies it’s time to jump ship to the bright side
Pools this year have actually remained open longer then last year ! And look to do that for at least 6-7 more days

I wonder how the warm weenies will spin the end of summer .. after late next week pools will close cause the temperatures will be too cold .. night time lows actually hitting 50s regularly .. fall is coming warm weenies it’s time to jump ship to the bright side
I'm ready for Fallmmer.

Soil temps are going to take beating late September could be setting the stage for thanksgiving black ice and then white Chris Christmas?

Not sure why some of you wanna burn up all the right ingredients in September through November. Then come winter it will take time to heal

Well all I know is we will spin it and take it a whole lot better than you took the end of winter ! Get ready for 3 am cold rain watches! Heartbreak city here we come !

Back