• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Am I at least 3rd place weenie
Nah your just one cutie away from giving up all weather preferences and falling head over heels! Just you wait ! You gon fall in love with a warm lover and you’ll drop your preferences faster than dewpoint Dan changes locations !

Nah your just one cutie away from giving up all weather preferences and falling head over heels! Just you wait ! You gon fall in love with a warm lover and you’ll drop your preferences faster than dewpoint Dan changes locations !
Snow

Only good is more stargazing time ! I’m not a big fan of super long summer days either . I’d be ok with a 730 pm sunset year round and 6 am sunrise .
Yeah the three stars you can see in this stupid town

I wonder how the warm weenies will spin the end of summer .. after late next week pools will close cause the temperatures will be too cold .. night time lows actually hitting 50s regularly .. fall is coming warm weenies it’s time to jump ship to the bright side
I hope the warm weenies are as miserable this winter as I am every summer.

Back