• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I wonder if it snows in Florida this upcoming winter season how would everyone feel about it?

It depends imo. If most non-FL SE locations were to get under their climo while some of FL got just a little, I’d bet heavily there’d be a lot of frustration voiced by some here and at other wx BBs. I read this kind of thing all the time. Whenever locations that rarely get snow get it and their own location gets less than their climo (even if that is more than than the amount that the locations rarely getting snow get), some get pissed off enough to post about it. It is as if they feel Mother Nature cheated them even though they get far more almost every year. But others like me would be excited and happy about the very rare FL snow.

Biden said it was going to be a dark winter with covid but it wasn’t I think he was off by 1 year and accidentally slipped intelligence but I was the only one who noticed that on wx Twitter

lol cold weenies can’t stand seeing a little heat y’all have gotten soft

lol cold weenies can’t stand seeing a little heat y’all have gotten soft
Says you ? you see the first signs of a legit cold front and are SCRAMBLING to find some heat releases.. you on your knees begging for ur pool to stay open ?? Praying for the warm weenies recovery

Back