• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I wonder if it snows in Florida this upcoming winter season how would everyone feel about it?

Let me change this up a bit. If it snows in Florida and doesn't snow anywhere else in the SE, there will be enough tears on this forum to fill Lake Okeechobee. It would be hilarious to me. But it would also be annoying to read the constant wails from grown men that live in areas that have been in snow droughts for years.

I lived in the NE. Back in the day, nobody in NE forums had any sympathy for the areas that would go snowless in the winter. Conditions got so bad that separate threads and sub-forums were created to accommodate the losers that were constantly drenched in cold rain and sleet to the south and east of I95 and the Hudson River while my brethrens in NE New Jersey were slammed with a series of MECs (Major East Coast Storms).

Pattern changer inbound to cooler temps takes a mega event.

Neighborhood 1- HOA 0
Suck it HOA!
A little back story here. For the past few weeks we have been going at it with the HOA about American flags being flown . It’s started with one guy and the HOA fined him $150 per day until it was removed. He posted the fine on the hood Facebook page and it blow up. As of today about 80% of the houses now have American flags flying. Let’s just say they caved once we said FU. Happy Friday.

I'm going to come on here and complain about something other than weather because I need to vent and the family is probably tired of hearing it.

I have a Hawaii vacation booked leaving in 10 days! The USS Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor is a piece of history and something I've wanted to see my whole life. I thought I was finally going to see it and was online to book my tour today and find out it's closed for dock repairs with no timeline to reopen. I can't imagine flying 5,000 miles and not being able to see a big part of why I was going to start with. Makes me want to cancel the whole trip!

Poor guy I can count 4 tornadoes just by glancing he missed. Iredell, Alexander, Wilkes, etc @Webberweather53

Attachments

• 16B66A57-108B-4AF5-A2BC-A50A33E84994.png
    16B66A57-108B-4AF5-A2BC-A50A33E84994.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
Wtf . Buckhorn lake water levels are low , the shore line at my spot is like 10 feet back , there’s an island in the middle and sand bars extending out off shore . The island had grass growin on it ! Wtf. I’m joining the drought train now . HELP THERE IS DROUGHT @JHS @SD @smast16 @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy @all other drought weenies .

Wtf . Buckhorn lake water levels are low , the shore line at my spot is like 10 feet back , there’s an island in the middle and sand bars extending out off shore . The island had grass growin on it ! Wtf. I’m joining the drought train now . HELP THERE IS DROUGHT @JHS @SD @smast16 @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy @all other drought weenies .
Drugs are bad.....mmmmmmmmmkayyyyyy

You have been cheering for hot and sunny every single day.

Back