• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah I’m getting bad vibes from this 00z suite, feel like we’re gonna see models trend to the look tonight but they will overall still suck, my question is, do we trend even more to the euro/EPS or go middle ground as we head into the middle of the week. I have a feeling tonight’s euro will back off for the first storm tho
I personally feel temps are going to be an issue for the 1st storm. If the Euro today was onto something we should see others catch on at 0Z or 12Z tomorrow. 6 days isn't really fantasy land anymore either the others catch on or the Euro backs off by tomorrow.

Hey , so Raleigh home prices are more expensive than sussex New Jersey , so I’d imagine so are union county homes . Think about it , you can be 55 miles from nyc and the Jersey shore , living in relatively rural hilly / mountainous area with snowy winters . Your welcome now time to pack your bags! Or , so 1.5 acre lot in Rehoboth Delaware ! Your pick they are all cheaper now than here . I’m starting the reverse migration movement .
LOL. Are you talking smack about Union County? Is this where Broken lives, or did you live there before?

I've heard people go on about Gaston, but never Union.

LOL. Are you talking smack about Union County? Is this where Broken lives, or did you live there before?

I've heard people go on about Gaston, but never Union.
Union county is where broken lives. I could never live there , my moms best friend lived there . They had the giant 3 story house acre backyard and all, was nice but ehh not for me . Best counties in NC are Hyde and Tyrell.

Dude you should check it out , I just found this out today. I’m not even kidding . You might be able to sell your home for a profit here and get the same amount of house for less and live in a decent area . I’m just tryna help man! Shoot I’d get my parents to sell and live in Vermont or some ---- .
Nah nobody should be selling right now in our area, if they like money. Once it's totally filled up with Californians and New Englanders then we buy their houses. It's a cycle. I'll then move up North and "redevelop" those areas. Areas up there have gotten built out and kind of reached their cap.

Nah nobody should be selling right now in our area, if they like money. Once it's totally filled up with Californians and New Englanders then we buy their houses. It's a cycle. I'll then move up North and "redevelop" those areas. Areas up there have gotten built out and kind of reached their cap.
Raleigh home prices are supposed to grow 24% this year . I’m ready for the big demographic squeeze . Gen Z is smaller than the millennial generation , the generation after us is also supposed to be smaller . Just saying but one day there’s gon be way too many houses , well technically there are more houses than needed but they are all in Ohio and no one wants to live there .

Yeah I’m getting bad vibes from this 00z suite, feel like we’re gonna see models trend to the look tonight but they will overall still suck, my question is, do we trend even more to the euro/EPS or go middle ground as we head into the middle of the week. I have a feeling tonight’s euro will back off for the first storm tho

Yeah, Eps looks great. Would like for gefs to even kinda agree. One of them is wrong. If we have something to track this week, great. But not really expecting anything till post 20th.

Union county is where broken lives. I could never live there , my moms best friend lived there . They had the giant 3 story house acre backyard and all, was nice but ehh not for me . Best counties in NC are Hyde and Tyrell.
My first college was Wingate, spent 3 semesters there before transferring.

Anyway, the worst thing about Union county is driving on 74 from Monroe to Charlotte. It's not as bad as Capital Blvd, but then again what road is? Other than that, I have no issues. Classic example of rapidly developing sprawl on the west (facing Charlotte), and still rural farms on the East. I'm not sure the housing prices are quite to the point of Wake, but I don't feel like looking it up at the moment to debate it.

I heard they finally got the 74 bypass toll road built. That means us Wake peoples aren't the only ones that get to complain about toll roads.

My first college was Wingate, spent 3 semesters there before transferring.

Anyway, the worst thing about Union county is driving on 74 from Monroe to Charlotte. It's not as bad as Capital Blvd, but then again what road is? Other than that, I have no issues. Classic example of rapidly developing sprawl on the west (facing Charlotte), and still rural farms on the East. I'm not sure the housing prices are quite to the point of Wake, but I don't feel like looking it up at the moment.

I heard they finally got the 74 bypass toll road built. That means us Wake peoples aren't the only ones that get to complain about toll roads.
Union county builds larger homes on larger lots . The houses there have always been more expensive . Think weddington or waxhaw are the wealthiest zip codes in NC.

Union county builds larger homes on larger lots . The houses there have always been more expensive . Think weddington or waxhaw are the wealthiest zip codes in NC.
Okay, yea those places are pretty expensive. I think the rural part of the county probably drags down the mean though.

Back