• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

#

#freewebb
Hey , so Raleigh home prices are more expensive than sussex New Jersey , so I’d imagine so are union county homes . Think about it , you can be 55 miles from nyc and the Jersey shore , living in relatively rural hilly / mountainous area with snowy winters . Your welcome now time to pack your bags! Or , so 1.5 acre lot in Rehoboth Delaware ! Your pick they are all cheaper now than here . I’m starting the reverse migration movement .

If y’all want Webb’s opinion about this upcoming storm shoot him a message on Twitter. He will get back with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe that we are now seeing a time when home prices in some northern areas are cheaper than here . Nuts ! Attention snow weenies ! You can live in a very urban area or suburban/ exurban area in Pittsburgh , north Jersey , other parts of PA for as cheap if not cheaper than here and get 10x the snow ! Raleigh area is no longer the bargain it used to be folks , cheaper to head up yonder . @Thor Im creating a new neighborhood market for you.

I can’t believe that we are now seeing a time when home prices in some northern areas are cheaper than here . Nuts ! Attention snow weenies ! You can live in a very urban area or suburban/ exurban area in Pittsburgh , north Jersey , other parts of PA for as cheap if not cheaper than here and get 10x the snow ! Raleigh area is no longer the bargain it used to be folks , cheaper to head up yonder . @Thor Im creating a new neighborhood market for you.
No thank you, I will stay in south and never see Snow before I'd move up there!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Would be nice if we could head into the work week with a banger of a 00z suite. With that said, we’ll probably get ?‘ed on here in a couple hours.
Yeah I’m getting bad vibes from this 00z suite, feel like we’re gonna see models trend to the look tonight but they will overall still suck, my question is, do we trend even more to the euro/EPS or go middle ground as we head into the middle of the week. I have a feeling tonight’s euro will back off for the first storm tho

Would be nice if we could head into the work week with a banger of a 00z suite. With that said, we’ll probably get ‘ed on here in a couple hours.

We will have an epic 00z suite!! All suites are gonna look like the 12z EURO/EPS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey , so Raleigh home prices are more expensive than sussex New Jersey , so I’d imagine so are union county homes . Think about it , you can be 55 miles from nyc and the Jersey shore , living in relatively rural hilly / mountainous area with snowy winters . Your welcome now time to pack your bags! Or , so 1.5 acre lot in Rehoboth Delaware ! Your pick they are all cheaper now than here . I’m starting the reverse migration movement .
Twice a day. That's how many times you need to take your pills. Not once.

Twice a day. That's how many times you need to take your pills. Not once.
Dude you should check it out , I just found this out today. I’m not even kidding . You might be able to sell your home for a profit here and get the same amount of house for less and live in a decent area . I’m just tryna help man! Shoot I’d get my parents to sell and live in Vermont or some ---- .

Dude you should check it out , I just found this out today. I’m not even kidding . You might be able to sell your home for a profit here and get the same amount of house for less and live in a decent area . I’m just tryna help man! Shoot I’d get my parents to sell and live in Vermont or some ---- .
10-4

Nah, I’m more so in shock . My whole life the opposite was true but the last 3 years has began to change that reality . Think about this , my parents home in Zebulon is now worth more than 2 times what they paid for it , maybe 2.5 times by the end of the year .

Yeah I’m getting bad vibes from this 00z suite, feel like we’re gonna see models trend to the look tonight but they will overall still suck, my question is, do we trend even more to the euro/EPS or go middle ground as we head into the middle of the week. I have a feeling tonight’s euro will back off for the first storm tho
We need a solid GEFS run

People typically don't want to move where they don't know anyone. That is the case for me in NJ and probably your parent in Vermont.

Back