• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Am I not allowed to post that the GEFS snow mean sucks on the whammy thread? I’m confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I not allowed to post that the GEFS snow mean sucks on the whammy thread? I’m confused

I think what the mods are trying to hint at is, we don’t need to hear complaining about one thing that went wrong every 6 hours, at least tone it down a bit

I think what the mods are trying to hint at is, we don’t need to hear complaining about one thing that went wrong every 6 hours, at least tone it down a bit

Well the EPS looked great and the GEFS looked bad. That’s what I been trying to say

Honestly I don’t think it’s if we can get a winter storm within the next 2-3 weeks but how many we can get in that timeframe IF we can continue these looks.
Sounds like when I said it isn’t if we will win but how many we will win by. Start of 4th quarter. Falcons/Patriots Super Bowl

It’s a TV show that was on in the 90s. It lasted 8 seasons
He was also on Fuller House which had a couple of seasons or so on Netflix a couple years ago. My girls grew up with Full House and were Fuller House fans. I find it hard to believe someone has never heard of Saget but whatever

Back