• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Saget was also on America's Funniest Home Videos. A show filled with people videoing themselves doing dumb things, and getting hit in the crotch. Pre-internet.

Nowadays you can go on fb, youtube, etc. for that kind of entertainment, but back then you only had it once a week.

Did the 18z euro look as good as the 12z and what did the eps look like on the 18z compare to 12z

According to fro it looked worse. Took a step towards the GFS with more separation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So an odd story here. We had a fire sprinkler accident at work last month. Water inside sprinkler systems is NASTY and has left a large area covered in this dirty mud. We are still cleaning it up. Now on to the point.

Last night me and my co-worker are cleaning for a tour we have Monday morning. He asks what's the best way to clean this stuff. I had one rag soaked in 409 and one dry rag. I look at him and say best technique is the wax on- wax off method not paint the fence. After a couple awkward seconds of his dead stare of WTF are you talking about I realized he didn't know. I told him about the karate kid circa 1984 or so. He says "never heard of it I was born in 96'".

Back