• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Just stating facts!! The EPS had a great snow mean though! GEFS sucked though. Sorry for the facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But nobody needs you to complain and kill the mood. It really is irrelevant if the pattern looks good, and is an outlier to other models.

Just stating facts!! The EPS had a great snow mean though! GEFS sucked though. Sorry for the facts

This isn't even weenie stuff your doing, it's pure trolling and while it's technically in the correct thread, it's beyond annoying. You might want to throttle it back a little, friendly advice.

This isn't even weenie stuff your doing, it's pure trolling and while it's technically in the correct thread, it's beyond annoying. You might want to throttle it back a little, friendly advice.
It's amazing how the goal posts of the complaining moves each time something good happens.

There is a reason you have been relegated to the Whamby thread and have a “I’m a weenie” tag. Please knock it off with the above constant comments. You are on the verge of being permanently banned from this weather board.

Back