• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Plus when the north gets a big snow everything moves right along. When we get a big one everything shuts down and you get those empty quiet interstates and backroads. No one moves. It hits different.

People typically don't want to move where they don't know anyone. That is the case for me in NJ and probably your parent in Vermont.
You only need to know 1 person! ?

I've never seen a team go for it on 4th down as much as the Chargers. It's awesome.

Why is everyone moving south ? By the looks of this forum it appears most people prefer cold over warmth !

I don't want to live up north. Cold gets old(I have a friend in North Dakota it's below zero up there lol) and snow isn't the same(point already said above). I was actually in NYC once when it snowed a few years back and it was so weird how life went on ?

That was one thing about when I left Dallas that's why I never looked too far north seriously. Oklahoma was just cheaper to live that's the big reason why I'm here

Back