• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Sometimes it’s hard to just go back and forth and back and forth with posts during an exciting time.. I would get a completely unrelated topic or an outrageous statement going in whammy but if it’s generally on par with probably what everyone’s probably thinking then why ban people for it feels kind of sad you know if there’s an actual winter storm bearing down no way the banter posts would be hampered .. I try to keep most random things in here but i dont know we Should all be able to be excited I’m the MAIN THREAD lol … I get it tho I just don’t wanna get banned during an exciting time for being excited in the wrong thread ?

Sometimes it’s hard to just go back and forth and back and forth with posts during an exciting time.. I would get a completely unrelated topic or an outrageous statement going in whammy but if it’s generally on par with probably what everyone’s probably thinking then why ban people for it feels kind of sad you know if there’s an actual winter storm bearing down no way the banter posts would be hampered .. I try to keep most random things in here but i dont know we Should all be able to be excited I’m the MAIN THREAD lol … I get it tho I just don’t wanna get banned during an exciting time for being excited in the wrong thread ?
Next time in English please

What I understood :

- You want to be able to post tons of fantasy and speculation in the main thread
- And you are the MAIN thread

What I understood :

- You want to be able to post tons of fantasy and speculation in the main thread
Second doesn’t make sense .. first one not really just being able to post like “let’s hope for some good trends on the 18z” or something like that

What I understood :

Thanks for translating. You got much farther than I did.

On 2nd thought, I think he might have meant "in the MAIN thread", but him saying he IS the MAIN thread is actually much more entertaining.

Back