• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I’m currently in route to Indianapolis for the national championship game. We are staying in Louisville where it’s supposed to get down in the teens tonight. High in the low to mid 20s tomorrow. Thank goodness tel he game is indoors.
I just got off the plane ✈️ here in Indianapolis for the game tomorrow night…. I’m definitely showing my support for all of the Roll Tide nation hope to seeing and witnessing Alabama get crowned champions again Roll Damn Tide

While it’s fun to look at. We have 2 models on our side right now. And IMHO the GFS/GEFS has been much better than the EURO recently. We have so many models that are against us right now.

While it’s fun to look at. We have 2 models on our side right now. And IMHO the GFS/GEFS has been much better than the EURO recently. We have so many models that are against us right now.
GEFS and GFS actually went towards the EPS at H5 earlier today at 12z, while it’s not noticeable yet at the SFC, it eventually will be if it keeps going

I remember in the past the euro leading the way for winter storms. That’s why it got the name King Euro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEFS and GFS actually went towards the EPS at H5 earlier today at 12z, while it’s not noticeable yet at the SFC, it eventually will be if it keeps going

Yeah you’re right. I’m just saying we need to proceed with caution. Hate getting hopes up for nothing. We had a couple head fakes last winter that I haven’t forgot about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It gets better

qL5MiBR.gif

popcorn.gif

Back