• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I mean realistically the models wont nail down the S/W and stream interaction's with any kind of real accuracy until we are inside 7 days anyways, so fretting over individual "storms" in this range is a waste of time.....overall this pattern is the kind that produces snows in the SE, someone is gonna score big I think.....
This pattern has mountains/ and northeast wrote all over it. I have a feeling the southeast will do about the same we did last year.

I mean realistically the models wont nail down the S/W and stream interaction's with any kind of real accuracy until we are inside 7 days anyways, so fretting over individual "storms" in this range is a waste of time.....overall this pattern is the kind that produces snows in the SE, someone is gonna score big I think.....
Yes sir. I don't get the hand wringing over not seeing a massive snowstorm at 240 hours.

This pattern has mountains/ and northeast wrote all over it. I have a feeling the southeast will do about the same we did last year.
What makes you think this pattern doesn't favor the upstate? This is a good pattern for upstate.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Give me a winter storm that pops up on the models 3 - 4 days out over a day 10 winter storm any day. Let's be realistic here. What are the chances of scoring a day 10 winter storm? Just give me a good pattern to score and we'll see what happens.

Give me a winter storm that pops up on the models 3 - 4 days out over a day 10 winter storm any day. Let's be realistic here. What are the chances of scoring a day 10 winter storm?
Weenies : models are unreliable after day 10

Also weenies : GOD DANG IT WHY IS THERE NO SNOWSTORM IN THE 240 hour range

Give me a winter storm that pops up on the models 3 - 4 days out over a day 10 winter storm any day. Let's think about it. What are the chances of scoring a day 10 winter storm?
And I think by the end of this week you will see that on models. I feel same way who cares what a model shows 10 days out. Give me one with 84hrs and then we can talk

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back