• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

As for snow I expect... Well I would say like half of climo which up here is about 8 inches(yeah I was surprised it was that much too) lol this is the best climo I've ever had so I expect at least one good one close to that 3-5 inches maybe or a couple smaller events

Dallas most years never had one even inch they average(before last year of course)

Its definitely different for me this year because I've never lived in a place where every year has had snow basically

As for snow I expect... Well I would say like half of climo which up here is about 8 inches(yeah I was surprised it was that much too) lol this is the best climo I've ever had so I expect at least one good one close to that 3-5 inches maybe or a couple smaller events

Dallas most years never had one even inch they average(before last year of course)

Its definitely different for me this year because I've never lived in a place where every year has had snow basically
I think it's just a matter of time for you there in Tulsa, you're in a good spot.

40 and light rain...blah this morning. Headed up to Mecklenburg County for work this evening and bring you charlotte folks some luck.

Lol when we cold enough to snow we of course can’t buy a northwest trend. Winters are so frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back