• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Same, I have a feeling around jan 29th-feb 6th we’ll go back to a -PNA/SER combo, although I’m sure that lead to a cold March lol, but anyways we have 20 days or so to take advantage of what we have View attachment 102834

If we don't start the good pattern till around the 17th 18th, that only gives us about 12 days right? Sigh. Hope it delays into February a bit before we go back to that loathed look.

Last edited:
If we don't start the good pattern till around the 17th 18th, that only gives us about 12 days right? Sigh. Hope it delays into February a bit before we go back to that loathed look.

View attachment 102836
I’m already planning my next beach trips . Perhaps some fishing . Hey, I’m a warm lover and enjoy warm activities what can I say . I found out Coquina Beach is only 2 hours 50 mins from here . Always felt outer banks were further than that. Haven’t been to Nags Head in years . :cool:

I don’t flip flop like fro to appease others !

The warmer start to jan really put a damper on the chances of a BN jan, looking at the next 10-15 days, it looks slightly BN-BN, we have a small shot imo at slightly BN for the month overall View attachment 102835
You can clearly see the areas in NC that hit 80 or close to it the first 2 days of the month in the deep red . You can also see the snow affect on Virginia in keeping anomalies down .

Legitimate question, how much snow does everyone EXPECT each year. Let's be realistic here and not say something absurd if you expect absurd I'm sorry

Two heavy flizzards. Looks like a blizzard under a street light. Accumulating snowfall every four or five years (2 inches)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was surprised to see the tornado survey for the newton grove area in NC from those storms the other day. Never warned but put down an EF-1

Legitimate question, how much snow does everyone EXPECT each year. Let's be realistic here and not say something absurd if you expect absurd I'm sorry
1-3 is my usual expectation. Big dogs are rare here in the east and we are overdue for one. Seems like about every ten years we get a big one with some 3-6 inches scattered about.

GEFS does not support the first system at all. Onto 06z goodnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back