• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

@SD speaking of wedge front, this setup this past March is probably one of my favorite wedge front setups ever, if not top 3, just beautiful supercells marching across the area 318AEEE9-3666-4BBB-B4B4-B21B8B06400D.jpeg3F3E4C4D-3E82-4AAA-90FB-9401CF2585FE.jpegC9974198-A5DB-4FF7-BDB1-D76AFED93065.jpeg

There have been plenty of times in which wedges in the spring extend to me and my high temp predicted for the day busts...

...and yes, it sucks. I don't like gray and cold.

Yes, I like snow, but I have had too many days that are just gray and cold.

I’m honestly pretty interested in the 0z UKMET, Icon, and Canadian. Those are typically 3 models that don’t like to show snow. Other than the Canadian but it hasn’t shown much this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clomid is great, especially at lowering estro and helps with gyno if you take aromatizing products like test or dianabol.
I've had a very good response to clomid... Test numbers are very high just be interesting to see how high they stay I've been doing it about 15 months..

Back