• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Rem how in December it was in the 60s for lows every night? It's 28 right now.
I just spent 36 hours below zero! I wish it would just get cold! ?
Source region, you’re welcome!?

I was thinking he made it over her but could be wrong
I just went and logged in "over there" for the first time in awhile. Didn't see the blue guy.

Anyway the last post in the Southeastern States region was 2 hours ago. Meanwhile nearly every other region is showing activity just a few minutes ago. Not trying to stir stuff up, just noting it's quite barren over there in comparison. Wonder if any of the decision makers or bigwigs "over there" notice a conspicuous absence of traffic compared to a few years ago.

EDIT: last post there was actually 3 hours ago.

I just went and logged in "over there" for the first time in awhile. Didn't see the blue guy.

Anyway the last post in the Southeastern States region was 2 hours ago. Meanwhile nearly every other region is showing activity just a few minutes ago. Not trying to stir stuff up, just noting it's quite barren over there in comparison. Wonder if any of the decision makers or bigwigs "over there" notice a conspicuous absence of traffic compared to a few years ago.

Mid-Atlantic is still hopping, there is still some underground stuff with dabenchmark, but SE and some of the other regions really pealed off viewers in the past 2-3 years.

AppropriateUnhappyAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

I feel bad for lookout, hopefully he'll come over here sometime.

Back