• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Didn't you say yesterday there was a Warming Trend??

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Yeah, that was happening yesterday and the day before on models, you could go look for yourself and see that was happening. today is a different day then yesterday morning with good overnight trends, you can also see that for yourself, things change

Yeah, that was happening yesterday and the day before on models, you could go look for yourself and see that was happening. today is a different day then yesterday morning with good overnight trends, you can also see that for yourself, things change
But it never was a "Trend"

You flop around as much as models do. There wasn't that many runs showing warming LOL

This was clearly a trend my guy 1EAB08BF-D258-41F9-ADC4-FADA85A6E78D.gifand its not flopping, im just showing what models show, as many do in here but since I’m “flopping” I’ll simply just stop posting models in here and stop analyzing them

Yeah that's money. More snow east. Low gets cranking and the column crashes. Love the big high dropping in. A smidge sooner and it's a snow party for everybody. Classic, classic setup.

Yeah PGV usually scores a monster with the SLC 100-150 miles SE of Hatt......its the track right up the coast that is the killer for most of central and east NC.....need the low going more ENE......this is just the rich getting richer on this run.

Yeah PGV usually scores a monster with the SLC 100-150 miles SE of Hatt......its the track right up the coast that is the killer for most of central and east NC.....need the low going more ENE......this is just the rich getting richer on this run.
It worked for me and I'm dirt poor in the snow department.

Weatherbell map. Second best run all season!
View attachment 102720
Raleigh was near 20-24 degrees for most of the event .. backside snow got us up to 30 or so but if we had a beginning thump of snow then sleet and freezing rain at 22 degrees followed by backside snow at 10:1 ratios … we would have ice skating rinks and not roads

I can’t analyze model trends supposedly because I’m “flopping”
Just do you man no need to get caught up in little banter from someone you don’t know .. I know it’s hard sometimes but sometimes you just gotta let them talk and keep doing you .. we need ensemble support now!

Back