• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Same crap west of Wake too. Bynum gets snow while Moncure is rain or sleet. I think the line runs south Randolph to south Chatham to SE Wake.
I'm out and haven't seen any maps other than the ones posted here, but unless the air is really marginal, if the track of that storm is way off Lookout and travels east of Hatteras, strengthening up the coast, the r/s line will be further east. But maybe we're dealing with a marginal air mass, though. Or maybe it is a Miller B. I couldn't tell from what was posted here.

I'm out and haven't seen any maps other than the ones posted here, but unless the air is really marginal, if the track of that storm is way off Lookout and travels east of Hatteras, strengthening up the coast, the r/s line will be further east. But maybe we're dealing with a marginal air mass, though. Or maybe it is a Miller B. I couldn't tell from what was posted here.
Do ensembles even support the op?? I’m sure they don’t

bait-fishing.gif

Keep waiting for the rug pull. Just doesn't seem to want to be pulled.

Just a big fat warm nose a la track and the low flexing as it goes nuclear off NC.....we would be much better off with something weak lol....

1641670027782.png

Of course once we are dry side no moisture

1641670066614.png

Cold at the surface too.....at least for Wake.....be a significant ice storm for you I suspect....temps mid to upper 20's, so 46 at PGV and 27 at RDU...kill me now lol

1641670188470.png

Back