• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I hear ya. All those 19nors seem to make you sweat and sleepless. But when it comes to adding mass and definition, nothing beats them.
Definitely, anadrol was the best, I could feel my skin stretch overnight. Nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing blood from the stretch marks. Anavar with test is all I do now but I try to add DMZ a few times year.

Bastardi compared the 10-15 day setup to mar 11-15, 1993
271600590_2134805856673704_6427029930147497724_n.png

compday_NDRJmbJoVC.gif
Winter cancel

Good luck with the recovery!! Mine had burst so I had a tough time. Don't push the workouts I made that mistake too early and caused some problems.

Sound advice. Don’t be stupid with the gym/workouts. +1 on the not listening and having problems that could have been avoided. Ain’t worth it!

If I'm not mistaken it was 19-22F across the north metro when all that started. When you have full on traffic compacting 2 inches of powder, it turns to a solid sheet of ice almost instantly. All the folks from the north joking about what happened would be in the exact situation without treated roads.
Yep and it will look like this. I don’t know why but this one road in White House that goes up a hill no less turned into a solid sheet of ice today. All other roads in town were decent but I almost did not make it on this one. This is at the top so I was good at this point.
42FDDE75-E050-4ED4-950B-EF8877A9D29C.jpeg

I switched my personal theme view to the xenforo default and I think I'm keeping it this way.

Back