• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Winter ended in 2014

Sure feels that way, although February 2015 was pretty cold, and I was at a place where I could enjoy the 2/25/15 southeast snowstorm.

1/28/14 was pretty incredible. Not because of the amount of snow that I saw (which feels like the amount of snow that I generally see when I have gotten to see snow on the ground), but because it was so cold while it was snowing, and because of how much it messed up the roads.

For that matter, January 2011 was also fun. Not an all-snow event for me, but it was a fascinating one.

Just a reminder flowers bloom in 40-60 days, including Bradford pears, cherry trees, spring isn’t far, we’re getting close to the halfway point of winter, it’ll be wedge boundary hail setups before you know it
Can't wait for that april/May Wudge when it's in the 40s/50s for us and near 80 outside of the wedge. @Lickwx tears will be tasty

Just a reminder flowers bloom in 40-60 days, including Bradford pears, cherry trees, spring isn’t far, we’re getting close to the halfway point of winter, it’ll be wedge boundary hail setups before you know it
God I want to be mad about you talking about wedge boundary hail setups in early January but DAMN it’s fun

Can’t wait for storms to train over eastern wake while crapbait springs endures desertification . The dust storms from crapbait will choke my throat with wonderful sand .

Back