• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Will be praying for you dude. Hope it goes well...glad you caught it. Let us know how it goes.
I just got home everything went very well thank you for the prayers. My first surgery ever and my first trip to the ER. I might think twice about going next time. Ha

I just got home everything went very well thank you for the prayers. My first surgery ever and my first trip to the ER. I might think twice about going next time. Ha
Good luck with the recovery!! Mine had burst so I had a tough time. Don't push the workouts I made that mistake too early and caused some problems.

Good luck with the recovery!! Mine had burst so I had a tough time. Don't push the workouts I made that mistake too early and caused some problems.
Yeah thanks for reminding me I'm already scheming what I'm going to do at the gym. Ha. At least walk on the treadmill or something

Back