• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I got the three holes which sounds like it is the best option.... They pump your stomach up with all these gases to make room to do their thing that's more painful than the incision
Have fun letting her rip. You getting any gas pains shooting to your chest and clavicle yet? Those suck. Will take a few days to get rid of all that gas . Walking will help a lot .

I think it’ll snow lol but I’m just saying if it doesn’t, and we end up with that pattern I posted above, sheeeshhh this site would probably have to go down for a week or 2
Well, Tennessee and northern Alabama have nothing to complain about right now . Then Texas Oklahoma and Arkansas aren’t allowed to complain for 5 years considering the historic winter they are coming off of. Me and mets are doing ok I suppose as well. Eastern NC has crap snow climo and had a historic 2018 winter so they are good . Really it’s the Birmingham to Charlotte people , Sandhills . Shane and rain cold can’t complain either because they are mods . We won’t allow it . As long as Atlanta and Charlotte get snow the forum will survive . Maybe Shane too .

Back