• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

This will go down as a trace for my area. No white on grass, cars, patio tables, nothing. However, it doesnt do it justice to how much snow has actually fell. Even though no accums, its still prettier than the clippers with 28 degree snow that give you a dusting. Much heavier and fatter flakes.

This will go down as a trace for my area. No white on grass, cars, patio tables, nothing. However, it doesnt do it justice to how much snow has actually fell. Even though no accums, its still prettier than the clippers with 28 degree snow that give you a dusting. Much heavier and fatter flakes.

I agree! At least it’s pretty to watch it fall. No accumulation here, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! At least it’s pretty to watch it fall. No accumulation here, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad I went in with no expectations. Just driving the Jeep around with some hot coffee. Lovin' it!! Glad yall got some down south of here!!! Buddy of mine off Meronies Church Rd got in on some snow too.

I’ll give this event a 6/10 just because I kept expectations in check and was just hoping to see snow fall and saw it ! First snows typically aren’t big here anyways
Y’all look good for about next 10 days! This was just the appetizer

Back