• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Is it just me or the triad overperfoms in ever single winter storm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully bsud saw some flakes. Here more trees fell than frozen precip. Oconee county is littered with downed trees and closed roads. Helluva storm but not wintry at all

Hopefully bsud saw some flakes. Here more trees fell than frozen precip. Oconee county is littered with downed trees and closed roads. Helluva storm but not wintry at all
Models nailed it for me. Rain ended at 7:30 with a temp of 42. Nothing close to frozen. Only thing wintry we'll see is a hard freeze tonight. This one hurts. Oh well, what can you do?

These setups never work for the upstate. When will we ever get CAD in place when one of these moves through. I remember years ago when the upstate could get 1 or 2 big snows a year. I miss those days

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Isn't that the truth. Seems like classic cad events are almost non existent these days.. If i had not taken the effort to chase snow the last few years I wouldn't have seen anything. Unfortunately I couldn't chase this one but im determined to do so if I get a chance.

But this storm not only provided nothing but rain but I've been without power for over 6 hours..with no time table on when it will come back. A cold slap in the face followed by being spit on and kicked by Mother nature on this one.

Back