• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It's a whopping 43F colder in Tulsa now than this time yesterday. Brent, are you enjoying the cold?

It was quite lovely $$$ delivering food after what had been an awful slow week ?

Oh the best part besides watching the snow was the last order the guy messed up his address and I got a free pizza and extra pay for the time ?

It was quite lovely $$$ delivering food after what had been an awful slow week ?

Oh the best part besides watching the snow was the last order the guy messed up his address and I got a free pizza and extra pay for the time ?
That's awesome. Are you liking living in Tulsa so far ?

I dont think NC summers are nearly as bad as places like TX and the deep south.
No, they are not. However, if we continue to see warmth through mid fall, I want to be where there's palm trees, beaches, and fun times. If not, then give me interior NE where there is a warm summer, and a winter. Either there or deep into the NW NC mountains.

2022 already acting crazy. Storms and mid 70s to snow and upper 20s. Ready to go deposit the NAM at the bank for the event tonight.

I still think you actually live in AL and are "pretending" to live in Montana but who am I to judge ? ?
That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever why would I lie about being where I’m at like I’m from Alabama but moved to Montana….I don’t have to lie about that hell if it wasn’t for my job I wouldn’t even be up here in Montana….

That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever why would I lie about being where I’m at like I’m from Alabama but moved to Montana….I don’t have to lie about that hell if it wasn’t for my job I wouldn’t even be up here in Montana….
Don't feed the trolls..... Trust me, the site administrator knows the area in which you are located. It's fairly easy.

Back