• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Man, I've been gassed for most of today.

Nothing like having a few mimosas and seriously premelting over a game that has not occurred and one I won't be watching last night (and did again a moment ago, if it gets myself heated, I'm melting over something).

No more staying up to 1:30 AM for me (didn't mean to but it happened). I usually don't anyway.

F57F046C-375C-4D1D-A445-248804A99795.png
Weenie image of the year

Man, I've been gassed for most of today.

Nothing like having a few mimosas and seriously premelting over a game that has not occurred and one I won't be watching last night (and did again a moment ago, if it gets myself heated, I'm melting over something).

No more staying up to 1:30 AM for me (didn't mean to but it happened). I usually don't anyway.
tenor (32).gif

Well looks like I’ll be catching a flight ✈️ back to Billings Montana but I enjoyed coming back home to Alabama to visit family for New Years but anyway it’s time to go catch up with all the snow lovers back in Montana… oh and on another note I hope all you guys here in the Southeast can get some snow before winter is over because you guys deserve it

Well looks like I’ll be catching a flight ✈️ back to Billings Montana but I enjoyed coming back home to Alabama to visit family for New Years but anyway it’s time to go catch up with all the snow lovers back in Montana… oh and on another note I hope all you guys here in the Southeast can get some snow before winter is over because you guys deserve it
I still think you actually live in AL and are "pretending" to live in Montana but who am I to judge ? ?

Jan 1st 2022
11:55pm had to switch the ac on.

Would have opened the windows, but a cat might have jumped for colder climates

Back