• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Sure but probably not.
Seems like some of the best snows in GA have happened without much warning. So you just never know. I remember in 2017 they were saying maybe an inch or two and some areas got a foot. Not saying this situation is at all similar, just saying GA snows are very unpredictable.

Seems like some of the best snows in GA have happened without much warning. So you just never know. I remember in 2017 they were saying maybe an inch or two and some areas got a foot. Not saying this situation is at all similar, just saying GA snows are very unpredictable.
Not the same set up. 2017 was a odd ball .

Atlanta Metro might see some flurries but the farther east you go the less likely it is. Just not a good set up.
I remember five or six times growing up in Gainesville where it would snow in Atlanta and points West and Gwinnett and Hall County wouldn't even get a flurry. At my young age I didn't understand cold air chasing moisture, all I knew is the Atlanta News said it was going to snow.

I remember five or six times growing up in Gainesville where it would snow in Atlanta and points West and Gwinnett and Hall County wouldn't even get a flurry. At my young age I didn't understand cold air chasing moisture, all I knew is the Atlanta News said it was going to snow.
Usually its best to be West/North of I-85 in GA or better yet west of I-75. Unless there's CAD.

This thread is going to be GOLD TOMORROW . Bring your popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R.9e19c3804e1e7a19b207f48c713504a6

Back