• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Lol dude I would too but you know what I'm talking about.
Hey I was just saying there's a lot of weinering going on. We went from a flat wave that had issues advecting cold and crashing the column to a stronger wave and more waa initially but a much better chance to crash the column on the backend. Really a net 0 change for a good part of central NC minus your area which is really taking the L here

I think more folks wouldn't freak out so much if they looked at things like my sports analogy.

Well, we made it to 2022. Let's see what the winter brings us. Hope everyonse sees snow. Happy New Year!

Gee, I have insufficient privileges to reply in another thread, WTF? That is not very friendly on New Year's Day, LOL

Gee, I have insufficient privileges to reply in another thread, WTF? That is not very friendly on New Year's Day, LOL

I’ve had it multiple times and now I think they just banned me from replying forever haha. Just don’t be stupid like me and you won’t have them again. My New Years resolution is to be more positive on here and gain respect from the mods and staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back