• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

We’ll there goes another winter storm for MBY. Amping up and going NW.

When am I going to ever learn?
There's going to be at least a small window here in the next 2 weeks where the eastern Carolinas are favored and we see a Miller A form off the coast or in the NE gulf before retrogression starts

I have come to look at these winter storm threats like a sports game. You don't really know what the outcome will be until it's over. Sometimes there are upsets and surprises. Sometimes your team wins and sometimes your team loses. All the model runs are like the pregame talk and analysis. But as long as there is a game you just have to watch and see what happens. Right now it looks like I have a shot at being in the game, so I am just going to watch and see what happens.

How I feel after seeing the NW trends.
aa38d53d236d7cac66ec12b043a90dcd.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Everyone a day ago: way too warm for any accumulations don’t read into big accumulation maps just expect flakes.. everyone excited
Today: more amped now all we get is a chance at flakes this sucks! I’m unhappy!

Me: don’t expect big accumulations but we should still expect to see at least flakes flying with the deform band
??????
SD: should still expect to see flakes on the backside for most
??????????????

Y’all got me weak today ?

Back