• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I know this isn’t related but it’s currently 76 degrees here, that’s just stupid at 11am on NY day
Starting to grow more suspicious of that concord station. Seems to consistently have warmer highs than CLT . Yeah man something is off . I don’t like misrepresentations of climates . Wouldn’t shock me , airport stations are not calibrated a whole lot in places like concord . I could dig that data up as well. But for now I do not believe a single temp from there .

Starting to grow more suspicious of that concord station. Seems to consistently have warmer highs than CLT . Yeah man something is off . I don’t like misrepresentations of climates . Wouldn’t shock me , airport stations are not calibrated a whole lot in places like concord . I could dig that data up as well. But for now I do not believe a single temp from there .
Literally locations are reporting 75/76 around here. doesn’t really seem like a outlier to me 92E93514-9740-4044-8CCC-F56403F1098E.png

The non-kuchera absolute weenie RAP map modernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweenie

sn10_acc.us_ma.png
Shows 0.0 for me. We toss

Wow, this airmass today! :eek: I can't believe we've got mid 70s with high dews everywhere; CAE might flirt with 80 today. We've all had days like this in the winter before but it's been awhile since we've had a week plus like this.

The past 7 days at GSP have been 16, 22, 17, 21, 22, 20, 19 degress above normal with the lowest temp being 46. Today could be +25 above, and tomorrow, even with the front in in the evening will probably end up +15 or so.

For the month, GSP had 19 days with highs of 60 or more and 8 with 70 or higher. Only 8 days averaged below average with the coldest being just -7. 13 days averaged more than 10 degrees above normal, 10 days at +15 or more, and 4 days at +20 or more (and we're talking about the adjusted averages for 1991-2020!).

CLT was even worse.

Poor CAE had 25 days with the high at 60+, 15 days at 70+, and an 82 thrown in for good measure.

December to remember indeed! ?

Wow, this airmass today! :eek: I can't believe we've got mid 70s with high dews everywhere; CAE might flirt with 80 today. We've all had days like this in the winter before but it's been awhile since we've had a week plus like this.

The past 7 days at GSP have been 16, 22, 17, 21, 22, 20, 19 degress above normal with the lowest temp being 46. Today could be +25 above, and tomorrow, even with the front in in the evening will probably end up +15 or so.

For the month, GSP had 19 days with highs of 60 or more and 8 with 70 or higher. Only 8 days averaged below average with the coldest being just -7. 13 days averaged more than 10 degrees above normal, 10 days at +15 or more, and 4 days at +20 or more (and we're talking about the adjusted averages for 1991-2020!).

CLT was even worse.

Poor CAE had 25 days with the high at 60+, 15 days at 70+, and an 82 thrown in for good measure.

December to remember indeed! ?
December did not resemble a winter month at all. Yes, I know some #ihatecd2play smartass is going to chew at the bits and say "winter doesn't start until Dec 22, you idiot".

Back