• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I’m sipping on some Buffalo trace right now then going to drink some Weller Antique 107, but I won’t be up for any ball drops. Having a little one means getting to bed early.
Hey, by the time they are 10 or so they can start drinking with you! That’s not so bad . Granted everyone I know that was drinking that young has some missing brain cells .

No chance , weenietag is much smarter than the 1300M clown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah , he was from 4 oaks . Only person I knew from four oaks got me into a heap of trouble when I was 16. People from 4 oaks are crazy .

I’m sipping on some Buffalo trace right now then going to drink some Weller Antique 107, but I won’t be up for any ball drops. Having a little one means getting to bed early.
Stagg Jr. And EH Taylor single barrel for me....tonight atleast.

Stagg Jr. And EH Taylor single barrel for me....tonight atleast.

I’ve had the EH Taylor small batch but not the single barrel. Been trying to get my hands on some stagg jr, but our states allocation and ABC board is the worst. OWA 107 and BT are two of my favorites.

I’ve had the EH Taylor small batch but not the single barrel. Been trying to get my hands on some stagg jr, but our states allocation and ABC board is the worst. OWA 107 and BT are two of my favorites.
NC is awful for bourbon too these days. I'm part of some groups that's the only way I get them anymore. Small batch EHT was my go to for years but harder to come by now too. Have some pretty rare bottles but can't justify cracking them open at the price these days.

Roll tide, buddy. They hate us because they ain’t us. I may be headed to Indy next week to see the tide play for their 9th natty in 13 years under coach Nick Saban. I’m soaking this run up.
I’m definitely going to the National championship game to cheer them on this has been an amazing season for them Roll Tide

NC is awful for bourbon too these days. I'm part of some groups that's the only way I get them anymore. Small batch EHT was my go to for years but harder to come by now too. Have some pretty rare bottles but can't justify cracking them open at the price these days.
Might as well grab some Henry McKenna.

Almost a 100 degree difference from North Dakota to the Gulf coast. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

acttemp_1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
Back