• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Can we ban the complaining about other folks from other places ? We literally have 2 active members from snowy cold places . Only 2! Y’all can’t tolerate 2 members ? 2 members ? That’s rough.
I personally don’t get why anyone would care. It’d be one thing if someone who lived north their whole life and was posting consistently about the snow they were getting that we weren’t. But people who literally just moved from the south to the north last winter should not bother anyone when they post about the snow they get. I personally like it and think it’s cool to see the ground truth vs radar and how it is living up north with insanely cold temps. They are members and were once in the same general boat we all are when it comes to winter weather. I’ll also add that I like to see pictures from the Deep South also when snow falls or any other place for that matter. As more years go by I‘m sure there will be others from the south who move north also. And lastly we have people from so far south on the board that it doesn’t even snow where they live so should that bother people also since they post in the winter thread? I think not.

I personally don’t get why anyone would care. It’d be one thing if someone who lived north their whole life and was posting consistently about the snow they were getting that we weren’t. But people who literally just moved from the south to the north last winter should not bother anyone when they post about the snow they get. I personally like it and think it’s cool to see the ground truth vs radar and how it is living up north with insanely cold temps. They are members and were once in the same general boat we all are when it comes to winter weather. I’ll also add that I like to see pictures from the Deep South also when snow falls or any other place for that matter. As more years go by I‘m sure there will be others from the south who move north also. And lastly we have people from so far south on the board that it doesn’t even snow where they live so should that bother people also since they post in the winter thread? I think not.
If I move to a mountain community and get hit with a March 93 you can best bet Id be filling this forum up!!

Back