• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

@Brent gets more fantasy snow than anyone on this board.

Over/under 100 fantasy inches before an actual real inch of snow?

Honestly hasn't been much fantasy snow yet. It's been rough for sure. Our coldest low is only 26 so far which is a joke. Saturday Night might have a little though ? I suspect somewhere between here and Oklahoma City gets an inch or two

Yes, just like them. Threatening to ban you, giving you warnings, locking you out of threads, telling you to read more post less. Yeah sure ok.

I was kidding with NoSnowAtl about a 16 day rainstorm for you and me and you posted this right after:

"Don't worry, there is always someone who will point out what can go wrong."

Typical passive aggressive post from you. I can't help you don't know what it means. You make comments about things and don't have any idea what you're talking about and then quote other people or link papers to avoid discussion. If you want to do that fine. But don't get your underoos in a wad when asked to talk about it.

If you knew what you were looking at, you'd clearly see that that setup isn't very good for a big winter storm here. It's not about wishing in a snowstorm. I mean, you can do that and often do do that. But if you're going to come in and say something dumb like "someone will always point out what will go wrong" then be prepared to discuss it or take a little flak. You of all people should know that most of the time, these things don't work out, even with a good setup....much less a setup featuring a rainstorm 16 days out with maybe a front end sleet pellet.
8Tee.gif

Back