Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I think the fact that it feels like the middle of May outside just makes things that much worse. I have got weeds growing, grass growing, and my damn ac is running wild. I cut my grass yesterday and had 4 bags full of grass, and I have never cut my grass this time of year. I would love to just hop on a plane and head to Tahoe and just be buried in snow.
Count me in. Might never leave there!!!

Hmm what if I started a business where I did the things that husband don’t want to do but wives always ask them too? I’ll go to target with her , hear her yap all day, watch the kids , get boxes from the attic etc etc . It will be like Uber , door dash etc . Just pop in the app and put your need and time and BOOM you are free to go !

In all seriousness folks, if you love snow, you might want to pay attention to the NAM, and if it serves us good, be prepared to drive to middle TN just to enjoy it. It very well may be the best or only opportunity.

Got my mind set that I might drive to Johnson City TN if the models hone in on TN for that system.

The birds are eating them up faster than I can check the rings, all animals are preparing for the unexpected short bout of wintry to arrive this weekend. Alerting authorities now

Actually the squirrels have been seemingly active in building nests more so now than I’ve seen the last few years. Then again they aren’t as active I remember the year before the December 4th ice storm in 2002.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk