Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I think the fact that it feels like the middle of May outside just makes things that much worse. I have got weeds growing, grass growing, and my damn ac is running wild. I cut my grass yesterday and had 4 bags full of grass, and I have never cut my grass this time of year. I would love to just hop on a plane and head to Tahoe and just be buried in snow.

Funny story. I know right now is different but a couple years ago I went to Tahoe and it only snowed like a half inch ?

I mean yeah there was tons of fake snow at the ski resorts but that's not the same ?

Good pattern apparently don't exist anymore. Everytime theres a -AO/-NAO, there's always a strongly - PNA to offset any blocking. Everytime there's a +PNA, there's a strongly +AO and a PV forming around Alaska to offset that. At this rate, winters of 2020s might be going down the path towards winters during the 90s for areas east of the Mountains if we contiue to have this sort of luck.

What’s it going to take to get that jet to take a mother ------- dip?
---- the ---- man I’ve had enough of this, I’m not posting on here for a while until we finally get something nice, I’m legitimately tired of finding ways to fail everytime, it’s like it’s so hard to get something just for once, while areas out west that average similar stuff (Seattle) get dumped on, we get good flashes at hour 300+ only to find ways to fail as we get closer, yes I’m melting down